India’s leading Private sector bank, Axis Bank is looking for Direct Sales Executive in Bangalore Karnataka, interested candidates with Experienced in Sales / Marketing or Relevant can submit application for Axis careers.
Axis Bank Limited is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses, Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks with best digital banking platform.
Post: Direct Sales Executive – Bangalore
Category: Sales and Retail Banking
Work Location: Bangalore Karnataka (Service area nearby BTM)
Education : Bachelor Degree
Experience Range: 6+ months
Knowledge : BFSI Products (Banking, Finance and Insurance )
Job Role of Axis Careers in Bangalore:
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations.
- Participate and advise on account planning initiatives
- Be responsible for qualification decisions to sale BFSI product to BTM Bangalore customers
- Collaborate with sales leadership from other regions to share knowledge, experience and resources
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills – Sales / Business Development
- Plan and execute pre-sales process at a front line level.
- Serve as primary point of contact in Bangalore for the Financial Services sector (banking, insurance, capital markets, loan)
- Full Engagement & Execution on all Strategic Business Development Initiatives to take more sales leads
- Help to generate fresh business and technology strategies to common goals of safety, soundness and digitalization.
- Proven ability to contribute to develop new business, to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
What you have to apply Axis Bank Job in Bangalore
- Bachelor Graduate with 50% aggressive marks in any field
- 6+ months of experience of front line or retail sales / marketing
- Awareness of Private Banking Products, Insurance and BFSI products (preferable but not required)
- Local area/Map BTM Bangalore knowledge for meeting with local customers
- Strong written, listening & verbal communication skills in Kannada Hindi and English
- Excellent consultative selling & negotiation ability / skill and attention to detail and consistent follow-up skill
- Proficiency in MS Office, internet applications & reporting systems
How to apply Jobs at Axis Bank :
Step: 1. Eligible and Interested candidates can submit application at https://axiscareers.axisbank.co.in/tallintv5/crp/client/default.aspx
Step: 2. Click to Search Filters and find relevant jobs to apply Bank Jobs near BTM Bangalore as per your qualifications.
Step: 3. Select jobs and Submit application.(if not find relevant jobs, you can submit application by clicking Upload Resume, and submit for upcoming jobs at Axis careers in Bangalore)
tag: Retail Sales Jobs, Axis Bank jobs in Bangalore, Bank Job Near me, BFSI Jobs Bangalore, Bank Job info, Career in Axis, recent private bank jobs, Sales and Retail jobs, Jobs Near me BTM Bangalore
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Bangalore, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Bangalore, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Bangalore Karnataka.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.