Leading Finance company and Indian Startup Dhani Loans and Services hiring a Collection Officers in Rampur Uttar Pradesh, Interested and ready to work in field candidates can get apply collection jobs in Rampur.
Dhani is a one stop app offering a suite of healthcare and finance products. Dhani Services Ltd is a consumer business that operates through it’s app Dhani and provides digital healthcare and digital transactional finance to customers Rampur UP.
Post: Collection Officer – After Lead
Department: Collection and Recovery Management
Product: Personal loan
Work Location: Rampur Uttar Pradesh (Will get nearby available working area.)
Skills : Fresher / Experience in PL Collection / Recovery Management
Exp Range: 0 to 3 year – Freshers can also apply
Education : Minimum Graduation
Job Details for collection officer:
- Responsible for collections for debts that have been allocated.
- Manage collection flows with days delinquency as required and company policy.
- Drive closure on recoverable portfolio for assigned territory / area of Rampur Uttar Pradesh.
- Frequent branch visit to Track daily micro level collections of assigned responsibility.
- Maintaining dashboard on daily collection & report to Lucknow senior management team.
- Resolve service issues of clients by coordinating with relevant departments.
- To effectively manage all customer/ merchant of Rampur UP related complaints and issues
Qualification Required for Job in Dhani:
- 0 to 3 years relevant experience needed.
- Experience or basic knowledge of Collection of consumer loans/ small business loans/Gold loans
- Graduate (in any field)/Post graduate.
- Native or local from Uttar Pradesh
- Good knowledge of Computers (MS Office, email communication)
Required skill set
- Should be presentable with good communication skills.
- Good hold over Regional Language (Hindi, ) and English
- Should have knowledge of the Collection Process.
- Should have Experience in Field/Corporate Collections or know local Rampur Uttar Pradesh roadmaps.
- Ability to command authority but humble and sincere in behavior
- Should be highly enthusiastic, diligent and excellent to work for long tenure
- Good convincing skills
- Professional approach towards the Rampur Customers.
- Aware of Collection Code of Conducts.
- Acquainted with the geographical spread
- Candidate must possess his own vehicle
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can direct apply on Dhani official website at Here to get early response from HR Manager For Collection Officer/ Executive Jobs in Rampur Uttar Pradesh
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume.
- Wait for shortlisting of profiles, then candidates will get call from HR manager of Uttar Pradesh State head office Lucknow.
tag: Collection Jobs near Rampur, Recovery Officer jobs in Rampur, Dhani Jobs in Rampur Uttar Pradesh, BFSI Jobs nearby Rampur, Fresher Job in Rampur, Finance jobs, Fulltime jobs in Rampur, Jobs near me in Rampur
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Uttar Pradesh, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Rampur, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Rampur
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.