Leading Finance company and Indian Startup Dhani Loans and Services hiring a Collection Officers in Rampura Punjab, Interested and ready to work in field candidates can get apply collection jobs in Rampura.
Dhani is a one stop app offering a suite of healthcare and finance products. Dhani Services Ltd is a consumer business that operates through it’s app Dhani and provides digital healthcare and digital transactional finance to customers Rampura PB.
Post: Collection Officer – After Lead
Department: Collection and Recovery Management
Product: Personal loan
Work Location: Rampura Punjab (Will get nearby available working area.)
Skills : Fresher / Experience in PL Collection / Recovery Management
Exp Range: 0 to 3 year – Freshers can also apply
Education : Minimum Graduation
Job Details for collection officer:
- Responsible for collections for debts that have been allocated.
- Manage collection flows with days delinquency as required and company policy.
- Drive closure on recoverable portfolio for assigned territory / area of Rampura Punjab.
- Frequent branch visit to Track daily micro level collections of assigned responsibility.
- Maintaining dashboard on daily collection & report to Chandigarh senior management team.
- Resolve service issues of clients by coordinating with relevant departments.
- To effectively manage all customer/ merchant of Rampura PB related complaints and issues
Qualification Required for Job in Dhani:
- 0 to 3 years relevant experience needed.
- Experience or basic knowledge of Collection of consumer loans/ small business loans/Gold loans
- Graduate (in any field)/Post graduate.
- Native or local from Punjab
- Good knowledge of Computers (MS Office, email communication)
Required skill set
- Should be presentable with good communication skills.
- Good hold over Regional Language (Hindi, Punjabi ) and English
- Should have knowledge of the Collection Process.
- Should have Experience in Field/Corporate Collections or know local Rampura Punjab roadmaps.
- Ability to command authority but humble and sincere in behavior
- Should be highly enthusiastic, diligent and excellent to work for long tenure
- Good convincing skills
- Professional approach towards the Rampura Customers.
- Aware of Collection Code of Conducts.
- Acquainted with the geographical spread
- Candidate must possess his own vehicle
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can direct apply on Dhani official website at Here to get early response from HR Manager For Collection Officer/ Executive Jobs in Rampura Punjab
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume.
- Wait for shortlisting of profiles, then candidates will get call from HR manager of Punjab State head office Chandigarh.
tag: Collection Jobs near Rampura, Recovery Officer jobs in Rampura, Dhani Jobs in Rampura Punjab, BFSI Jobs nearby Rampura, Fresher Job in Rampura, Finance jobs, Fulltime jobs in Rampura, Jobs near me in Rampura
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Punjab, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Rampura, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Rampura
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.