Leading private sector bank Kotak Mahindra is currently looking Assistant Acquisition Officer – Branch Sales jobs in Coimbatore, eligible candidates with below given qualification can submit application at Kotak bank careers, refer below details of job details and responsibility
Post : Assistant Acquisition Officer
Category: Branch Sales Careers
Work Location : Coimbatore Tamil Nadu (joining at nearby branch )
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Exp. requirement: At least 6 Month in Sales/Marketing/Branch Banking/Business Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-time/Perm
Work Shift: Day Schedule
Key Responsibilities at Kotak Bank Coimbatore:
- Daily activity will require, to acquire customers for Current Account, Savings/salary Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates etc and Coimbatore local network.
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers or target
- To cross-sell BFSI products like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products, MF etc.
- To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to Coimbatore team RO
- Cold calling as per given lead and data to local Coimbatore area.
- Securing appointments by schedule meeting.
- Understanding Customer’s occupation and needs as per requirement.
- Introducing and explaining suitable products for best experience.
- Resolving converted customers queries problems.
- Managing accurate database.
Qualifications Required: Graduate or post graduate candidates from Coimbatore (in any field) (MBA Fresher with Banking and Finance can also apply) are eligible to apply
Skills Required join Kotak bank at Coimbatore:
- BFSI Product Selling skills with a clear focus on acquiring new CA/SA, insurance, banking products, MF, Loan, Demat account etc across Coimbatore
- Presentable and demonstrating basic etiquettes
- Persuading skills
- Good communication and basic understanding of Tamil Hindi and English
- Achievement motivation:
- Desire to meet increasing targets and grow
- People orientation and relationship
- Adherence to regulations as per company
Reporting Relationship: Selected applicant will Report to Branch Sales Manager (BSM) after basic training.
How to Apply Kotak Bank Jobs in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
- Eligible candidates as per above qualification, need to submit application by filling required details and most updated resume copy,
- Refer BFSI product knowledge for interview preparation.
- Get interview call from HR and Line Manager and wait for finale interview. You may also apply on kotak bank career website at https://www.kotak.com/en/about-us/careers.html for other relevant jobs in bank as Operation, Admin, HR, Loan Sales, Rural Brach Sales, etc.
Tags: Kotak Bank Jobs in Coimbatore, BFSI Jobs in Coimbatore, Latest bank jobs nearby Coimbatore, Jobs nearby me in Coimbatore, career at Kotak bank Tamil Nadu, CASA Sales Jobs in bank Coimbatore, PVT bank jobs in Coimbatore.
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Coimbatore, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Coimbatore, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Kolkata.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.