Leading private sector bank Kotak Mahindra is currently looking Assistant Acquisition Officer – Branch Sales jobs in Jhalawar, eligible candidates with below given qualification can submit application at Kotak bank careers, refer below details of job details and responsibility
Post : Assistant Acquisition Officer
Category: Branch Sales Careers
Work Location : Jhalawar Rajasthan (joining at nearby branch )
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Exp. requirement: At least 6 Month in Sales/Marketing/Branch Banking/Business Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-time/Perm
Work Shift: Day Schedule
Key Responsibilities at Kotak Bank Jhalawar:
- Daily activity will require, to acquire customers for Current Account, Savings/salary Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates etc and Jhalawar local network.
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers or target
- To cross-sell BFSI products like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products, MF etc.
- To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to Jhalawar team RO
- Cold calling as per given lead and data to local Jhalawar area.
- Securing appointments by schedule meeting.
- Understanding Customer’s occupation and needs as per requirement.
- Introducing and explaining suitable products for best experience.
- Resolving converted customers queries problems.
- Managing accurate database.
Qualifications Required: Graduate or post graduate candidates from Jhalawar (in any field) (MBA Fresher with Banking and Finance can also apply) are eligible to apply
Skills Required join Kotak bank at Jhalawar:
- BFSI Product Selling skills with a clear focus on acquiring new CA/SA, insurance, banking products, MF, Loan, Demat account etc across Jhalawar
- Presentable and demonstrating basic etiquettes
- Persuading skills
- Good communication and basic understanding of Rajasthani Hindi and English
- Achievement motivation:
- Desire to meet increasing targets and grow
- People orientation and relationship
- Adherence to regulations as per company
Reporting Relationship: Selected applicant will Report to Branch Sales Manager (BSM) after basic training.
How to Apply Kotak Bank Jobs in Jhalawar Rajasthan
- Eligible candidates as per above qualification, need to submit application by filling required details and most updated resume copy,
- Refer BFSI product knowledge for interview preparation.
- Get interview call from HR and Line Manager and wait for finale interview. You may also apply on kotak bank career website at https://www.kotak.com/en/about-us/careers.html for other relevant jobs in bank as Operation, Admin, HR, Loan Sales, Rural Brach Sales, etc.
Tags: Kotak Bank Jobs in Jhalawar, BFSI Jobs in Jhalawar, Latest bank jobs nearby Jhalawar, Jobs nearby me in Jhalawar, career at Kotak bank Rajasthan, CASA Sales Jobs in bank Jhalawar, PVT bank jobs in Jhalawar.
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Jhalawar, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Jhalawar, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Kolkata.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.