Opportunity to join leading privet sector Kotak Mahindra Bank as Sales Officer in Mangalore Karnataka, At Kotak open doors for Graduate Fresher to join Kotak Sales Officer Programme, refer below details to know more about job role and other details.
Post: Sales Officer – Fresher can apply
Department: Sales, Business Development
Working Location: Mangalore Karnataka (After Programme posting will be at nearby branch)
Qualification: Graduation in any field
Details of Kotak Sales Officer Programme
The Kotak Sales Officer Programme is an exciting new opportunity for those who wish to take their banking careers in Mangalore Karnataka to the next level. Designed in collaboration with Manipal Education, it empowers bright young graduates with the knowledge and skills they need to become a part of cadre of specialist bankers and officers.
The programme not only offers training to meet the specific needs of a wide variety of customers, but also paves the way for greater professional growth in Banking Industry.
Here’s how the Kotak Fresher programme works:
- You get a Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Banking in just 1 year
- You also receive a grant of Rs. 2500 per month during classroom training, and a stipend Rs. 20,000 per month during internship jobs in Mangalore.
- Upon successfully completing the course, you’re offered a job with a starting salary of Rs. 3.5 lacs per annum + incentives for Mangalore candidates
Moreover, you can also avail a specially designed loan to take care of the course fee, where in candidates from Mangalore Karnataka will have to start paying EMIs only after completing the one-year course. When you successfully complete 48 months of service with Kotak, 70% of the course fee will be reimbursed to you.
- Qualification : Mangalore Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 60% or above marks to join Kotak Bank Programme.
- Age: Less than 26 years
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be ready to to field sales of BFSI (Banking, Insurance and Financial Services) Products to Mangalore clients.
- Should have basic knowledge of Computer Software’s (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
How to apply Kotak Bank Fresher Jobs in Mangalore:
- To apply fresher jobs from Mangalore KA at Kotak Bank, candidates should meet above given qualification.
- Then after candidates can visit career page of Kotak Bank Career page
- Now you can submit job application with “Apply Now” button.
- Submit required details and fill the form along with updated resume copy.
Tags: BFSI Jobs in Mangalore, Fresher Bank Jobs in Mangalore, Banking Careers, Private sector banking jobs, Sales Jobs nearby Mangalore, Bank Internship in Mangalore, Fresher Intern Jobs, Kotak Bank Career in Mangalore Karnataka, BFSI jobs near me in Mangalore KA
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company Fresher jobs at one place around the Mangalore, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs near me in Mangalore , the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Mangalore.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.