Opportunity to join leading privet sector Kotak Mahindra Bank as Sales Officer in Pune Maharashtra, At Kotak open doors for Graduate Fresher to join Kotak Sales Officer Programme, refer below details to know more about job role and other details.
Post: Sales Officer – Fresher can apply
Department: Sales, Business Development
Working Location: Dhole Patil Road Pune Maharashtra (After Programme posting will be at nearby branch)
Qualification: Graduation in any field
Details of Kotak Sales Officer Programme
The Kotak Sales Officer Programme is an exciting new opportunity for those who wish to take their banking careers in Dhole Patil Road Pune Maharashtra to the next level. Designed in collaboration with Manipal Education, it empowers bright young graduates with the knowledge and skills they need to become a part of cadre of specialist bankers and officers.
The programme not only offers training to meet the specific needs of a wide variety of customers, but also paves the way for greater professional growth in Banking Industry.
Here’s how the Kotak Fresher programme works:
- You get a Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Banking in just 1 year
- You also receive a grant of Rs. 2500 per month during classroom training, and a stipend Rs. 20,000 per month during internship jobs in Dhole Patil Road Pune.
- Upon successfully completing the course, you’re offered a job with a starting salary of Rs. 3.5 lacs per annum + incentives for Pune candidates
Moreover, you can also avail a specially designed loan to take care of the course fee, where in candidates from Pune Maharashtra will have to start paying EMIs only after completing the one-year course. When you successfully complete 48 months of service with Kotak, 70% of the course fee will be reimbursed to you.
- Qualification : Pune Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 60% or above marks to join Kotak Bank Programme.
- Age: Less than 26 years
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be ready to to field sales of BFSI (Banking, Insurance and Financial Services) Products to Dhole Patil Road Pune clients.
- Should have basic knowledge of Computer Software’s (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
How to apply Kotak Bank Fresher Jobs in Pune:
- To apply fresher jobs from Dhole Patil Road Pune MH at Kotak Bank, candidates should meet above given qualification.
- Then after candidates can visit career page of Kotak Bank Career page
- Now you can submit job application with “Apply Now” button.
- Submit required details and fill the form along with updated resume copy.
Tags: BFSI Jobs in Pune, Fresher Bank Jobs in Pune, Banking Careers, Private sector banking jobs, Sales Jobs nearby Dhole Patil Road Pune, Bank Internship in Pune, Fresher Intern Jobs, Kotak Bank Career in Pune Maharashtra, BFSI jobs near me in Dhole Patil Road Pune MH
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company Fresher jobs at one place around the Pune, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs near me in Pune , the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Dhole Patil Road Pune.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.