Fastest growing Financial and investment service provider, i.e Tata Capital currently hiring Relationship Officer in Hubli KA to grow Retail Sales of Housing finance products in Karnataka, meantime here is a great opportunity to join Tata Group!
Post: Relationship Officer
Work Location : Hubli Karnataka (Depending upon availability)
Job Schedule : Full time
Job Category: Retail Sales
Department : Housing Finance and Investment
Job Purpose : As a Relationship Officer, candidate will responsible to drive fresh sales and ensure business targets from customers, awareness of financial and investment products of Tata, healthy relationship from new clients sales planing in Hubli area and team work environment at branch.
Core Responsibilities at TATA Capital – Hubli:
Sales Process Management
- Aggressively drive the sales numbers and achieve the business targets for home loans and through cross selling while continuing to enhance and upgrade the relationships with Hubli customers.
- Retain and expand the company’s base of customers for home loan and LAP channel so as to ensure repeat business or referrals
- Maximise sales through a network of DSA by effectively managing connector and builder relationships to ensure strong business from Hubli Karnataka.
- Maximise number of APFs and increase penetration in the approved APF projects.
- Identify and develop new builder/channel relationships so as to penetrate new markets and thereby increase business
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the Hubli clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Ensure the files are processed from login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Credit) for completion.
Sales Planning and Team Management:
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of relationship managers so as to assure achievement of Hubli team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the area
- Align with the team on ground lead generation activities for fresh sales in Hubli.
- Lead and supervise the team of relationship managers for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation and deployment strategies
Industry & Governance
- Constantly keep abreast of market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies to generate leads from Hubli KA.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations as well as processes, policies and reports as per company designed systems.
- Use understanding of the markets / competition / process and products available in the markets to provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the Hubli market.
Qualifications: Graduate, Masters/Postgraduate
Experience level: 1+ Year of Sales / marketing / Client Relationships
Skills : Good Communication, Presentation, Convincing, Team Worker
Knowledge : Basic Sales, Client Relations, Cold Calling,
About TCL : Tata Capital Limited (TCL) is a one-stop financial and investment service provider that is customer-centric. The diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers are met by our wide range of products and services. Through our strong financial experience and a deep understanding of customer’s needs, we believe in developing relationships with our customers nearby Hubli to satisfy their every need. The firm offers consumer loans, wealth management, commercial finance, and infrastructure finance, among others.
Tags: tata capital careers in Hubli, tata capital job in Hubli, relationship officer jobs in Hubli, finance jobs in Hubli, Retail sales jobs in Hubli KA, retail jobs near me in Hubli, bfsi sector jobs in Hubli, finance industry jobs in Karnataka
Note: bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Karnataka, If you are looking for a Housing Financial Jobs in Hubli, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest bfsi job openings in Hubli.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.