Fastest growing Financial and investment service provider, i.e Tata Capital currently hiring Relationship Officer in Mundra GJ to grow Retail Sales of Housing finance products in Gujarat, meantime here is a great opportunity to join Tata Group!
Post: Relationship Officer
Work Location : Mundra Gujarat (Depending upon availability)
Job Schedule : Full time
Job Category: Retail Sales
Department : Housing Finance and Investment
Job Purpose : As a Relationship Officer, candidate will responsible to drive fresh sales and ensure business targets from customers, awareness of financial and investment products of Tata, healthy relationship from new clients sales planing in Mundra area and team work environment at branch.
Core Responsibilities at TATA Capital – Mundra:
Sales Process Management
- Aggressively drive the sales numbers and achieve the business targets for home loans and through cross selling while continuing to enhance and upgrade the relationships with Mundra customers.
- Retain and expand the company’s base of customers for home loan and LAP channel so as to ensure repeat business or referrals
- Maximise sales through a network of DSA by effectively managing connector and builder relationships to ensure strong business from Mundra Gujarat.
- Maximise number of APFs and increase penetration in the approved APF projects.
- Identify and develop new builder/channel relationships so as to penetrate new markets and thereby increase business
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the Mundra clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Ensure the files are processed from login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Credit) for completion.
Sales Planning and Team Management:
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of relationship managers so as to assure achievement of Mundra team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the area
- Align with the team on ground lead generation activities for fresh sales in Mundra.
- Lead and supervise the team of relationship managers for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation and deployment strategies
Industry & Governance
- Constantly keep abreast of market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies to generate leads from Mundra GJ.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations as well as processes, policies and reports as per company designed systems.
- Use understanding of the markets / competition / process and products available in the markets to provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the Mundra market.
Qualifications: Graduate, Masters/Postgraduate
Experience level: 1+ Year of Sales / marketing / Client Relationships
Skills : Good Communication, Presentation, Convincing, Team Worker
Knowledge : Basic Sales, Client Relations, Cold Calling
Tags: tata capital careers in Mundra, tata capital job in Mundra, relationship officer jobs in Mundra, finance jobs in Mundra, Retail sales jobs in Mundra GJ, bfsi sector jobs in Mundra, finance industry jobs in Gujarat
Note: bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Gujarat, If you are looking for a Housing Financial Jobs in Mundra, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest bfsi job openings in Mundra.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.