Opportunity to join Yes Bank Ltd – Currently hiring for Associate Sales Officer in Howrah West Bengal, Apply CASA/Life Insurance/BFSI Products Sales jobs in leading Privet Sector Bank, also check day to day activity to apply jobs at Yes Bank.
Title: Associate Sales Officer
Department: CASA/BFSI Sales
Sub-Department : Relationship and Client Service
Work location : Nearby Howrah (nearby position will be offered as per available in West Bengal)
Employment Type: Full time Jobs
Day to Day activity of Yes Bank Jobs nearby Howrah
- Account Opening, Sales, Client Services :
- Handle customers’ enquiries and instructions, whilst ensuring that the Bank’s delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction. e.g. timely checking of account opening documentation, opening of Accounts etc.
- Ensure adherence to process & documentation standards (e.g. forms/checklists, welcome calling, approvals, etc)
- Cross sale of various products offered to existing customer of Howrah.
- Generate and convert leads for assets & liabilities.
- Ensure focused segment is tapped and adherence to BSA.
- Service & Quality:
- Ensure that all people, process, data & systems in the branch are well attended to deliver consistent & superior levels of service to all customers of Howrah West Bengal.
- Ensure daily / weekly monitoring & analyses of various data points & reports that have bearing on Customer Service & process adherence.
- Play a pro-active role in new products, processes or systems roll out impacting the clients
- Coordinate with relationship managers of Howrah and meet / interact with key clients on a periodic basis to stock take on service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Others Activity :
- Maintain highest levels of discipline (punctuality, attendance, grooming standards etc) in the office
- Manage Local Vendors /agency of Howrah West Bengal relationships to ensure smooth execution of transaction
- Responsible for Branch upkeep & maintenance and control over the cost
- Must be thorough with banking processes, regulations & guidelines across
- Retail Sales in Howrah West Bengal
Who can apply Associate Sales Officer jobs in Howrah
- Must have graduation with 50% or above marks/equivalent CGPA/CPA
- 2-6 years of experience in Sales preferably in Banking or BFSI Industry (Banking, Insurance, Finance)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the local market of Howrah
- Knowledge of compliance regulations as issued by NHB, RBI, IRDA etc.
- Overall Personality Must be Good & befitting the stature of the role
- Must be a person who has strong sense of personal accountability, takes initiative & has tremendous positive energy/enthusiasm
- Can handle multiple customers at Howrah Branch.
- Maintain relationship with supervisors & peers.
- Ability to balance various priorities & accomplish multiple tasks in parallel
At YES BANK, we foster a leadership mindset that embraces meritocracy as a vital force to reward performance and exceptional competency. Executives are offered fast track career progression opportunities through cross functional time bound strategic assignments, job rotations and need based cross business transfers, developing their functional, managerial and leadership capabilities. Also having more than 1000 Branches Pan India including Howrah in West Bengal and 1800 ATMs across all 29 States and 7 Union Territories of India
We welcome you to embark on this professional journey with us and leverage this unique opportunity of becoming a substantial contributor and partner in the YES BANK Success Story!
Tag: Yes Bank Jobs in Howrah West Bengal, Sales Jobs in Howrah, Jobs in Pvt Bank, Bank Jobs in Howrah, Jobs nearby Howrah, BFSI Jobs in Howrah West Bengal
bfsiJob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company jobs at one place around the Howrah, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs near me in Howrah, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Howrah.
All lie most popular India jobs. Discovery lie most popular job categories based on today’s searches.