Leading Housing Finance company in India, Tata Capital ltd is looking candidates for Customer services executive, further details and responsibility will follow as per below details,
Post: Customer Services Sales – Housing
Work Location : Ludhiana – Feroze Gandhi Market – CRE *Patiala
Company : Tata Capital Finance LTD
Job Id: 861
Locations: Ground Floor, SCO 143, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141001, IN
Posting Date: 06/08/2021, 06:34 PM
Apply Before: 06/21/2021, 06:34 PM
Job Schedule: Full time
Achieving business targets as laid down by acquiring new client relationships and maintaining them.
Graduate in any discipline• Identify target areas for prospective business
• Pre-screen customer segments as per the organization norms
• Ensure the number of log in along with disbursement
• Ensure high customer satisfaction level by proactively understanding customer needs and cross- sell multiple products as per the requirements
• Execute sales promotion activities to build customer interest in the TCFSL brand
• Build strong client relationships both internally and externally and build a strong brand identification with potential customers.
• Ensure vendor empanelment and develop relationships with new vendors.
• Develop strong distribution channels
• Ensure compliance to all Audit / RBI regulations.
How to apply Tata Capital Career ?
Interested candidates can visit here to submit application for further steps.
- Credit Manager & Sales Manager | Magma Housing Finance career
- Assistant Manager – Rural Term Loan – Bajaj Finance
- Assistant Manager – Credit Operations | Bajaj Finance Career
- Customer Service Sales Housing – Tata Capital Finance Careers
- Relationship Executive / Sr. Relationship Executive – Shriram Transport Finance Careers
Company overview : Tata Capital Limited is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Core Investment Company and offers through itself and its subsidiaries fund and fee-based financial services to its customers, under the Tata Capital brand. As a trusted and customer-centric, one-stop financial services provider, Tata Capital caters to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers, across various areas of business namely the Commercial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards. Tata Capital has over 100 branches spanning all critical markets in India.